Fit For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fit For Life

This forum is made for ALL Fit For Life Members.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pack De 1700 Photos De Jeunes Femmes Sexy(amateurs Celebs)!!!
discouraging workout EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm by martamec

» When.A.Stranger.Calls[2006]DvDrip.AC3[Eng]-aXXo.avi
discouraging workout EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:33 pm by martamec

» Driver Asus A43e For Xp Rapidshare
discouraging workout EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:58 pm by 

» Dave Grusin Collection [LOSSLESS] (1964-2010)
discouraging workout EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:36 pm by 

discouraging workout EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

discouraging workout EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

» {JUNIOR ALMEIDA A TOA}
discouraging workout EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:19 pm by 

» Resting is important!
discouraging workout EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 pm by jezzi05

» Killer Salads!
discouraging workout EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 am by jezzi05

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Fit For Life on your social bookmarking website

discouraging workout

Go down 
+3
loombeav
Mamoonie
AprilB
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AprilB

AprilB

discouraging workout Empty
PostSubject: discouraging workout   discouraging workout EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:37 am

I had my first discouraging zumba class last night. Usually I leave feeling energized and like I'm making progress, last night I just felt too fat, too awkward, and out of place. All my regular "friends" weren't there for a variety of reasons but I still stood in our usual spot, 2nd row left side, the instructor rotates rows so not like your saying I'm all hot stuff for being up front its just our place. Room capacity is 85, we had close to 100 last night so it was tight. 1 song in the lady next to me said I was too close which I totally understood because I didn't realize we were supposed to be traveling, its a fine line between giving the person on your right enough room and not squashing the person on your left against the mirror. Class is almost over and the people who sneak out when things run over were leaving and the lady on my right suddenly says I can't be next to you anymore turn to the woman on her right and says you stand next to her. I felt humiliated, I know I made dancing mistakes and wasn't completely in step the entire class. I wanted to leave and go cry but I finished the cool down and just bolted from the class, waited until I got to the truck to cry. I can't go on Friday because my husband has motorcycle club training (that's a whole nother vent post) but at this point I don't want to go on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Mamoonie

Mamoonie

PostSubject: Re: discouraging workout   discouraging workout EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:48 am

We all have days like these!
Worst thing you could do is to NOT go there on Monday!
The lady next to you would be happy, but not you. You're doing this for yourself, so don't let others hinder you from doing it!
Monday your friends will be with you again (hopefully), and you'll be surrounded by people who like you, you "bare with you", who motivate and understand you, and you'll have the best workout since today!
Don't give up, don't let others win!

Back to top Go down
loombeav

loombeav

PostSubject: Re: discouraging workout   discouraging workout EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:50 am

Screw her! I hate people like that, don't worry about what negative person says. You're doing great and Zumba should be fun, my instructor tells us "just keep moving" unless you're a dancer it's impossible to be completely in step the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Melatonin

PostSubject: Re: discouraging workout   discouraging workout EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Screw that lady!! She's just upset cause she doesn't have the same respect for others as you.

You go back to that class and you stand tall and proud. You do what you do. Who cares what other people think. You're there to get fit, and have fun. When I'm doing Zumba at home I'm always laughing at myself for not doing the movement right or whatever. It's about fit and fun.

Forget her. You can do it and just stand tall!! Show her what you're working with LOL
Back to top Go down
TraceyTee

TraceyTee

PostSubject: Re: discouraging workout   discouraging workout EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:22 pm

How damn rude of her ! I detest people like that ! I know what you mean about classes being busy and sometimes there isn't really a lot of room. And .... everyone makes mistakes and forgets what they were supposed to be doing, and goes the wrong way etc etc but that's part of the fun I think. It makes people laugh ..... and I thought Zumba was all about having fun and enjoying yourself !

Don't you DARE miss that class on Monday .... you go there and you stand in your usual place and you SHAKE IT !!!!
Back to top Go down
StephL

PostSubject: Re: discouraging workout   discouraging workout EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:13 pm

If that ever happens again you should repeat after me: ' I'm here to loose weight and get healthy. I hope YOU manage to find a class that'll help change your personality... '
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomloveliness.co.uk
emsgma

PostSubject: Re: discouraging workout   discouraging workout EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:22 am

Everyone is right on cue, screw her.
Back to top Go down
AprilB

AprilB

PostSubject: Re: discouraging workout   discouraging workout EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:44 pm

ARGH! I haven't been on the forums in far too long, must make more effort to do so. I went to class last night and it was supper fun. Bitchy lady wasn't there. Actually I had a lady next to me who was totally clueless, made a special effort to give her lots of room and several encouraging smiles because I know she was getting embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
TraceyTee

TraceyTee

PostSubject: Re: discouraging workout   discouraging workout EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:29 am

YAY April ..... so proud of you for going and also for being nice to a newbie !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: discouraging workout   discouraging workout Empty

Back to top Go down

discouraging workout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fit For Life :: Fit For Life :: Panic Button-
Jump to: