Fit For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fit For Life

This forum is made for ALL Fit For Life Members.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pack De 1700 Photos De Jeunes Femmes Sexy(amateurs Celebs)!!!
A little motivation... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm by martamec

» When.A.Stranger.Calls[2006]DvDrip.AC3[Eng]-aXXo.avi
A little motivation... EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:33 pm by martamec

» Driver Asus A43e For Xp Rapidshare
A little motivation... EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:58 pm by 

» Dave Grusin Collection [LOSSLESS] (1964-2010)
A little motivation... EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:36 pm by 

A little motivation... EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

A little motivation... EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

» {JUNIOR ALMEIDA A TOA}
A little motivation... EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:19 pm by 

» Resting is important!
A little motivation... EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 pm by jezzi05

» Killer Salads!
A little motivation... EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 am by jezzi05

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Fit For Life on your social bookmarking website

A little motivation...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StephL

A little motivation... Empty
PostSubject: A little motivation...   A little motivation... EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:11 pm

One of the members of FFL4 posted the following. Their admin Mel shared it with the other admins because this is what Fit for Life is all about: having people with you on your journey because its just hard.

The original post:

I feel as tho I'm MILES behind every one on this site!! I truly enjoy reading how well everyone is doing because I plan to be one of you some day really soon (I'm hoping at least by the holidays!!). But I have sooo much weight to lose. I realize that I have just begun this journey and perhaps many of you have been on it for awhile... but still.... One step at a time and I will catch up to you soon enough! Slow and steady can win a race... right?!?

Comments

* Slow and Steady WILL win the race! Don't worry I actually started "running" (ahem its more of a slow job C25K) back in April and saw little to no change until I got into mfp and this group. The weight will come off slowly but surely!

* you are doing GREAT! Don't get discouraged - I've been at this since Jan 3rd and could not walk up the stairs or across the parking lot without getting out of breath. You will progress so quickly if you keep at it and push yourself harder than you think possible. I was facing losing 140 lbs so I understand completely!! It is possible and you can do it!! Stay positive, work hard and be consistent!! When I did the 30 Day Shred the first time (in March) Jillian taught me a very important lesson...that I was capable of working out HARD and you know what - she was right. Even at 245 lbs I could work hard and I did. No modified jumping jacks for me!! I hope this encourages you just a little, Sweetheart!! Good luck to you and please don't feel like you're so far behind us. We're all in this together... (((hugs)))

* You're right in step with all of us!!! Don't worry. Please don't every feel behind. We're here for you. Right in stride

* Original poster reply Now I know I"m supposed to be here!!! You girls brought tears to my eyes!! I CAN DO THIS! And I WILL!!! Thank you so much!!! I really love all of you!!!

* I'm glad you said something. This whole thing is very psychological too! I'm learning a lot about myself through others around here and I know what you mean...MY FRIENDS ROCK!! I'm also very happy you feel better!! Smile

* Don't worry at all Denise. I just started a few months ago and I have at least 80 pounds left to go. We can all do this and support each other along the way...that's what we're here for. Hang in there!! Love and Hugs to you!

* i too have 100 pounds to lose... starting out is tough, but everyone here is so amazing and supportive. it was great for youto share your feelings! you will get there! and once yous tart seeing those pounds melt away you will become addicted and strive for more and more! Smile Smile

* I WISH I only had 100 to lose! LOL Denise, you are exactly where you need to be. Whether it's 10 or 100, we are all here for the same reason...and we all support one another. We will help you every step of the way! Smile

* I think everyone has already said what I wanted to say... We're all here for you... No matter at what stage in our losses we are at... We're all here to provide each other with support, encouragement, motivation, and inspiration... And within the safety of our own little community (no judging and negativity here!!) I hope you get what you can/want from this group... We are all behind you 100% to get you to your final goal!!! ♥️

* I was feeling the same way the other day.. I'm behind on the mini challenges too, but set your own mini goals.. Mine are to take a 15 minute walk 5 days a week and avoid diet cokes and salty foods.. The slower you lose it the more likely you won't gain it back so don't be discouraged =)

* ONe step at a time! If you can do little pieces of the mini challenges or weekly challenges then do them. Don't beat yourself up over not doing them, they're mainly for fun and to bring something new into your routine Smile I support anyones personal mini-goals Smile We even try to see that need and bring it into our challenges Smile I feel as tho I'm MILES behind every one on this site!! I truly enjoy reading how well everyone is doing because I plan to be one of you some day really soon (I'm hoping at least by the holidays!!). But I have sooo much weight to lose. I realize that I have just begun this journey and perhaps many of you have been on it for awhile... but still.... One step at a time and I will catch up to you soon enough! Slow and steady can win a race... right?!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomloveliness.co.uk

A little motivation...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fit For Life :: Fit For Life :: Motivation and Support-
Jump to: