Fit For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fit For Life

This forum is made for ALL Fit For Life Members.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pack De 1700 Photos De Jeunes Femmes Sexy(amateurs Celebs)!!!
Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm by martamec

» When.A.Stranger.Calls[2006]DvDrip.AC3[Eng]-aXXo.avi
Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:33 pm by martamec

» Driver Asus A43e For Xp Rapidshare
Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:58 pm by 

» Dave Grusin Collection [LOSSLESS] (1964-2010)
Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:36 pm by 

Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

» {JUNIOR ALMEIDA A TOA}
Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:19 pm by 

» Resting is important!
Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 pm by jezzi05

» Killer Salads!
Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 am by jezzi05

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Fit For Life on your social bookmarking website

Kinda wondering what the issue is...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kritty123-Admin
Admin
kritty123-Admin

Kinda wondering what the issue is... Empty
PostSubject: Kinda wondering what the issue is...   Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:18 pm

I'm pretty shocked that this forum isnt getting used very much. I came on here tonight to see what was going on and to see if the new 90 Days Till Christmas challenge by Krysydawn and it seems noone's been on here since the latter part of September....is there a reason why??? I know Krys worked her ass off on this forum so that all the members could be together and not have to have facebook all the time so I guess I am feeling hurt for her right now. She loves FFL and it doesnt seem like she gets too much love back. If I am wrong, please dont hesitate to let me know! I just dont see much support to her when mostly everything she does during the day is to help make us (the members) have a more enjoyable experience and a fun place to come unwind or get the support and understanding we need!

I personally want to publically thank Krys and any of other admin/moderators who have a hand in helping us members have a fantastic place to go and hang out together! Your time is truly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/kritty123
Melatonin

PostSubject: Re: Kinda wondering what the issue is...   Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:03 am

Krystal does do a lot of work and this forum does get kind of bypassed. I totally see where you're coming from. I think that with the FB groups people think why this too. Just a thought.

Krystal is amazing! I try to tell her that and if I forget its only cause well I forget LOL

There are a lot of things we admins/moderators do that is always overlooked. Its a pain but I see it happen a lot sometimes.

Big thanks and shout out to all my admins too Smile
Back to top Go down
Krysydawn
Admin
Krysydawn

PostSubject: Re: Kinda wondering what the issue is...   Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Aww!! Thank you guys. You are too sweet.

I do put an pretty insane amount of work in to FFL stuff. Admining group 3, running the 90DC and the forums and just my own stuff. Its pretty crazy. Thanks for appreciating it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fitforlife.forumotion.com
Melatonin

PostSubject: Re: Kinda wondering what the issue is...   Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:03 pm

I know how you feel Krys... I admin 4 and the spreadsheet. All while working. Not as much as the challenge but you know I'll help!!!

cyclops
Back to top Go down
loombeav

loombeav

PostSubject: Re: Kinda wondering what the issue is...   Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:04 pm

I agree, I hate that I can't get anyone from FFL1 to even post in the "Check In" thread let alone actually use the forum.
Krys, you do an ridicules amount of work for FFL and I honestly don't think the group as a whole wold be as successful without you. Lord knows I appreciate the help you give me in 1 and it's not even your admined group.
Back to top Go down
Krysydawn
Admin
Krysydawn

PostSubject: Re: Kinda wondering what the issue is...   Kinda wondering what the issue is... EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:22 am

Thank you so much! I do it because I love it! It means something to me. I agree, some people are so unactive in FFL that its ridicules!
Back to top Go down
https://fitforlife.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinda wondering what the issue is...   Kinda wondering what the issue is... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinda wondering what the issue is...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fit For Life :: Personal Space :: The Vent-
Jump to: