Fit For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fit For Life

This forum is made for ALL Fit For Life Members.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pack De 1700 Photos De Jeunes Femmes Sexy(amateurs Celebs)!!!
Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think! EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm by martamec

» When.A.Stranger.Calls[2006]DvDrip.AC3[Eng]-aXXo.avi
Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think! EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:33 pm by martamec

» Driver Asus A43e For Xp Rapidshare
Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:58 pm by 

» Dave Grusin Collection [LOSSLESS] (1964-2010)
Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:36 pm by 

Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

» {JUNIOR ALMEIDA A TOA}
Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:19 pm by 

» Resting is important!
Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 pm by jezzi05

» Killer Salads!
Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 am by jezzi05

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Fit For Life on your social bookmarking website

Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krysydawn
Admin
Krysydawn

Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think! Empty
PostSubject: Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think!   Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think! EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:57 pm

The big question of the day is.....

Do you have a workout buddy?

So, do you?
Would you like to?
Who can you think of?

Personally, I have a few workout buddies. Funny part is, I rarely ever seen them but we work out together pretty often. 5miles, 10miles, 50miles, 500miles away... There are easy ways to workout with a buddy. The one I often use is SPEAKER PHONE!! Sounds funny, But my friends and I often 3-way-call each other and then chat on speaker phone as we workout.

Great part is.. we don't have to be doing the same thing. We could have one doing 30DS, one doing the wii fit and one on the treadmill. Or whatever. Its great! Doing this when everyone has the same game/video is fun too. You can compare results, laugh and have fun working out.

I bet most of you have someone (near or far) that would be willing to workout with you on the phone. Use the technology at your figure tips. Make it work FOR you. Smile Many of you may even like to Skype with a friend while you workout.

Just think about it.... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fitforlife.forumotion.com
Mamoonie

Mamoonie

Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think!   Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think! EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:13 am

Ugh, I can't imagine phoning or skyping with someone while working out. I usually am quite short of breath and can't speak a lot, which is not really the best thing when on the phone. Have someone next to me is different though...
Back to top Go down

Workout Buddies: They are closer then you think!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fit For Life :: Fit For Life :: Fitness and Exercise-
Jump to: