Fit For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fit For Life

This forum is made for ALL Fit For Life Members.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pack De 1700 Photos De Jeunes Femmes Sexy(amateurs Celebs)!!!
No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm by martamec

» When.A.Stranger.Calls[2006]DvDrip.AC3[Eng]-aXXo.avi
No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:33 pm by martamec

» Driver Asus A43e For Xp Rapidshare
No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:58 pm by 

» Dave Grusin Collection [LOSSLESS] (1964-2010)
No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:36 pm by 

No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

» {JUNIOR ALMEIDA A TOA}
No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:19 pm by 

» Resting is important!
No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 pm by jezzi05

» Killer Salads!
No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 am by jezzi05

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Fit For Life on your social bookmarking website

No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/

Go down 
+3
loombeav
TraceyTee
jellybean
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AudgePau

No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ Empty
PostSubject: No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/   No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:57 am

I usually don't post my business like this, but it's been scaring the crap out of me lately, and I really need to know if anyone else goes through this! I've had an IUD for the last 3 1/2 years. It has never bothered me. Here lately every time my husband and I have sex, I have severe cramps for an hour or two afterwards. They are so bad that they go around my lower back, and I can't walk. It makes me sick to my stomach from the pain. I've had two children, and the intensity is VERY similar to intense contractions. Only these don't let loose like contractions do. My stomach from my belly button down swells up and hurts to touch it. I have even bled a little afterward. After the cramps finally let up, my stomach is sore the whole day after. Has this happened to any one else, or does any one know what could be happening to me?
Back to top Go down
jellybean

jellybean

PostSubject: Re: No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/   No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 am

i would recommend a doctor visit!
Back to top Go down
TraceyTee

TraceyTee

PostSubject: Re: No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/   No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 am

I have had the Mirena Coil fitted for about 3 years now and I have never had any problems with it - in fact it was the best decision I ever made.

I definitely think this is something you need to see your doctor about .... and sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
loombeav

loombeav

PostSubject: Re: No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/   No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:59 pm

I agree, you definitely need to see your Dr. It's possible that the IUD may have moved and is a spot that it shouldn't be or that you have an infection.
Back to top Go down
AudgePaudge

AudgePaudge

PostSubject: Re: No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/   No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Thank you ladies!! I'm definitely going to schedule an appointment first thing tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
Krysydawn
Admin
Krysydawn

PostSubject: Re: No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/   No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Yes, I would most deff go to the dr with that type of pain!! Good luck hon!!
Back to top Go down
https://fitforlife.forumotion.com
AprilB

AprilB

PostSubject: Re: No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/   No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:46 pm

I had a paraguard copper IUD for about 2 1/2 years...righ up until I got pregant with monster number 3. 99.9999999% effective my ass. Never had any problems or anything like that, although my husband used to insist that at certain angles he could feel the strings. I said he was insane but made a doctors appointment and she trimmed them anyways.

I agree with all the others make a doctors appointment. Do you check your strings regularly to make sure they are where they are supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
TraceyTee

TraceyTee

PostSubject: Re: No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/   No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:28 am

Did you manage to get in to see the doctor today ? How did you get on ?
Back to top Go down
AudgePaudge

AudgePaudge

PostSubject: Re: No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/   No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:21 pm

@AprilB I haven't checked them in a while-I had a pap smear done in June so I just figured everything was ok. @TraceyTee I called a nurse line this morning, and she said it sounds like a pelvic inflamatory disease (which is common with IUD's) or that I'm having a miscarriage. She said to go to a doctor ASAP. I've been calling the gyno all morning, and they won't see me at the only time I can go in. I'm so frustrated right now Mad I really didn't want to go to an urgent care and have to give them all my info again, and because they don't specialize in these situations, but it looks like I'm going to have to. I will let you all know how it goes! Thanks for the concern flower
Back to top Go down
TraceyTee

TraceyTee

PostSubject: Re: No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/   No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Please keep us informed hun I love you
Back to top Go down
AprilB

AprilB

PostSubject: Re: No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/   No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:26 pm

I hope they can get you an appointment soon.
Back to top Go down
Melatonin

PostSubject: Re: No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/   No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Any word on this?
I hope you were able to get in and get this all taken care of. I know that BC can be a great thing, but this would be one of the reasons why I don't do it.
However, please let us know if you were able to get it taken care of. I'm sending positive thoughts your way Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/   No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

No Tom today, but I have a personal question :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fit For Life :: Personal Space :: Ladie's only-
Jump to: