Fit For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fit For Life

This forum is made for ALL Fit For Life Members.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pack De 1700 Photos De Jeunes Femmes Sexy(amateurs Celebs)!!!
Having some issues lately.. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm by martamec

» When.A.Stranger.Calls[2006]DvDrip.AC3[Eng]-aXXo.avi
Having some issues lately.. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:33 pm by martamec

» Driver Asus A43e For Xp Rapidshare
Having some issues lately.. EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:58 pm by 

» Dave Grusin Collection [LOSSLESS] (1964-2010)
Having some issues lately.. EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:36 pm by 

Having some issues lately.. EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

Having some issues lately.. EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

» {JUNIOR ALMEIDA A TOA}
Having some issues lately.. EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:19 pm by 

» Resting is important!
Having some issues lately.. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 pm by jezzi05

» Killer Salads!
Having some issues lately.. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 am by jezzi05

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Fit For Life on your social bookmarking website

Having some issues lately..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krysydawn
Admin
Krysydawn

Having some issues lately.. Empty
PostSubject: Having some issues lately..   Having some issues lately.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:44 pm

The last 2 weeks (since TOM/AF) I have had such a hard freakin time getting on track. Doesnt help that the end of the month food in the house was horrid and scarce.. lmao. But now I have food again! YAY! lmao

But anyway.. Ive been having issues. I just needed to get that out there... Thanks for listening. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fitforlife.forumotion.com
AprilB

AprilB

PostSubject: Re: Having some issues lately..   Having some issues lately.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:53 pm

I hear you there Krystal...seems like those last couple of days before pay day your staring at a pantry going I can't eat that, I can't eat that...damn it who ate the last piece of fruit.

You can do it. Menu plan, helps me stay on track because then I don't have to deliberate.

My problem is left overs, anyone else feel compelled to eat the leftovers in the fridge because it would be wasteful to toss them? For example Saturday we had rib eyes for dinner, not the best choice of red meat because its higher in fat but husband is a steak snob and didn't want sirloin. I was good only ate half of mine which was still about 6oz, trying to convince him we don't need to buy 3 steaks...he and I can share and my bottomless pit of a 10 year old can eat the other one. Anyways, put the left overs in the fridge yesterday I'm hungry for lunch but do I make a salad no, do I make a ham sandwich no, I feel compelled to eat my leftover piece of steak so I cut it up and threw it in a corn tortilla with a bit of letuce and cheese. Far too many calories later I'm thinking why? Same problem today because of course husband didn't eat his left overs. Ugh, now that I've completely hijacked your thread, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Krysydawn
Admin
Krysydawn

PostSubject: Re: Having some issues lately..   Having some issues lately.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:59 pm

April, my hubby and I invited what we call an "Almost Summer Salad" because It was like May when we first made it. hahahaha

Take your salad put it in a bowl... then take your left over steak and cut it into bite size pieces (you shouldn't need more then 2 - 3 oz). Add that to it.. take a low fat (or full, whichever you want/have) and maybe 1oz - shredded into the salad. Same with any type of veggie you'd like to add. I like broccoli and carrots. Smile Then drizzle with Ranch (light hidden valley is good) and drizzle again in BBQ sauce... yes, I said BBQ sauce.. You will never ever eat another salad again. Very Happy lmao

As far as normal left overs. I don't have that issue. My uncle and his wife and kids live in the same Apt complex as me and I make dinner for ALL 7 of us every night. So the left overs that I don't want/need... I send home for my uncles lunch (with his meds) the next day. Works perfectly. Very Happy Besides, I've never been big on left overs. lol
Back to top Go down
https://fitforlife.forumotion.com
Leynak

Leynak

PostSubject: Re: Having some issues lately..   Having some issues lately.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:44 pm

I know what you mean about TOM/ scarce food...I swear all I wanted this past week was chocolate & it was probably a good thing we had to wait for the next paycheck for food...haha... not to mention I got sick this past week & haven't exercised (this is the 3rd day) but I will tomorrow - hopefully-

It is so hard to get back on track sometimes...
Back to top Go down
loombeav

loombeav

PostSubject: Re: Having some issues lately..   Having some issues lately.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:13 pm

I'm having the same problem, ever since we got back from vacation I've really been struggling with staying on track. Not just with eating but also my workouts. It was all I could do to actually do 30 mins of Curves and the 30 additional mins of cardio I usually do didn't happen at all. This weekend I actually put on my HRM while cleaning so I could count that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having some issues lately..   Having some issues lately.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Having some issues lately..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fit For Life :: Fit For Life :: General - Diet and Fitness-
Jump to: