Fit For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fit For Life

This forum is made for ALL Fit For Life Members.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pack De 1700 Photos De Jeunes Femmes Sexy(amateurs Celebs)!!!
Week 1 PYGMY Series EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm by martamec

» When.A.Stranger.Calls[2006]DvDrip.AC3[Eng]-aXXo.avi
Week 1 PYGMY Series EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:33 pm by martamec

» Driver Asus A43e For Xp Rapidshare
Week 1 PYGMY Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:58 pm by 

» Dave Grusin Collection [LOSSLESS] (1964-2010)
Week 1 PYGMY Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:36 pm by 

Week 1 PYGMY Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

Week 1 PYGMY Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

» {JUNIOR ALMEIDA A TOA}
Week 1 PYGMY Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:19 pm by 

» Resting is important!
Week 1 PYGMY Series EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 pm by jezzi05

» Killer Salads!
Week 1 PYGMY Series EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 am by jezzi05

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Fit For Life on your social bookmarking website

Week 1 PYGMY Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krysydawn
Admin
Krysydawn

Week 1 PYGMY Series Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 PYGMY Series   Week 1 PYGMY Series EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:32 am

THESE ARE THE BASIC EXERCISES for Week 1. more youtube videos will be posted tomorrow!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

WEEK 1 – PYGMY SERIES

This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement!

Week One Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #1 YOU ARE A PYGMY WARRIOR!

Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 30 Squat Kicks* and 50 Jumping Jacks

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo )

Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk or run (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYwzaUXK6gs) * You may use cans of soup, tomato juice or bottles of water if u don’t have weights

Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Crunches* + 20 Mountain Climbers

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 )

Day 4 REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise! *********

Week One Weekly Team Challenge

Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.

*Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

Last edited by Krysydawn on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fitforlife.forumotion.com
Krysydawn
Admin
Krysydawn

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 PYGMY Series   Week 1 PYGMY Series EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Rachel Grimes Just post here when you've finished your exercises for the day and I'll award your points! Smile
September 1 at 9:15am · Like
Mel R Cox So we only do 3 days and thats it or we do the 3 days rest and then do another 3?
September 1 at 9:35am · Like
Rachel Grimes Sunday is the rest day, so it's only 3 days this week because the first day is a Thursday
September 1 at 9:46am via mobile · Like
Mel R Cox So much for maybe resting tomorrow LOL
September 1 at 9:52am · Like
Kayla Lynne Kroon Yes, I'm a pygmy. Looked at the Bushman and thought "OMG! What did I get into?!" LOL I don't know why, but I weighed myself this morning (I usually only weigh in on Saturday). 184.8, so that is my start weight.......... I am HORRIBLE about getting my 64 oz. of water. I will do my best to not let you down, Ladies. For that "extra mile," trips back and forth to the bathroom should totally count! ROFL!
September 1 at 7:08pm · Like
Kayla Lynne Kroon
I am so super excited to do this, I can barely contain myself. I'm also really glad no one is going to be watching me because I really can't do jumping jacks. I know, I know, it's silly, but I was homeschooled and never really taught. In co...See More
September 1 at 7:23pm · Like
Rhonda Russo Strycharz Did my exercises and done with the 64 oz of water. On round 2 of 64 oz now!
September 1 at 11:18pm · Like
Kayla Lynne Kroon Psst! Anyone else watch the Mountain Climber Video? When he switched from side view to front, I was disappointed. I wouldn't mind a back view. He has a cute butt! LOL
September 1 at 11:25pm · Like · 3 people
Rachel Grimes So my first 5 or so squat kicks I was thinking, "this isn't so bad"... by number 40 I wanted to stop Razz
September 1 at 11:41pm · Like
Susan Ferris Done with day one my legs are jelly lol and jelly never felt so good! I had to modify the exercises but still managed to complete em Smile ( Is this the check in post for the challenge?) * looks around*
September 2 at 7:35am · Like
Susan Ferris Oh anyone got any ideas how to modify the extra mile jog since I can't even walk the mile with my ankle?? maybe air bicycle 30 mins?? Wan't my resistance bands!! waaaaaaaaa
September 2 at 7:38am · Like
Maria Daniels Leave it up to me to miss the first day. Today I will get caught up.
September 2 at 11:02am · Like
Susan Ferris I couldn't find squat kicks to add on MFP so just added squats anyone else have that prob??
Saturday at 5:55am · Like
Rhonda Russo Strycharz OOPS! FOrgot to post here! Did my sets yesterday and now just did today's! WEEK 1 DONE!!
Saturday at 7:44pm · Like
Susan Ferris Day 2 done. Smile
Saturday at 8:26pm via mobile · Like
Rachel Grimes Please post on the new doc if you did the challenge so that I don't have to search for posts. Thanks!
Saturday at 8:42pm · Like
Back to top Go down
https://fitforlife.forumotion.com
RhondaS

PostSubject: Pygmy challenge week 2 day 2   Week 1 PYGMY Series EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:58 pm

ALL DONE!!!!! Dug out the 5 lb dumbbells for this one!! LOVED IT! Went for 10.7 miles on the elliptical, downed 96 oz of water, and was under my cals!!!!! Another great Pygmy day!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 PYGMY Series   Week 1 PYGMY Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 1 PYGMY Series
Page 1 of 1