Fit For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fit For Life

This forum is made for ALL Fit For Life Members.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pack De 1700 Photos De Jeunes Femmes Sexy(amateurs Celebs)!!!
Week 2 PYGMY Series EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm by martamec

» When.A.Stranger.Calls[2006]DvDrip.AC3[Eng]-aXXo.avi
Week 2 PYGMY Series EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:33 pm by martamec

» Driver Asus A43e For Xp Rapidshare
Week 2 PYGMY Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:58 pm by 

» Dave Grusin Collection [LOSSLESS] (1964-2010)
Week 2 PYGMY Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:36 pm by 

Week 2 PYGMY Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

Week 2 PYGMY Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

» {JUNIOR ALMEIDA A TOA}
Week 2 PYGMY Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:19 pm by 

» Resting is important!
Week 2 PYGMY Series EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 pm by jezzi05

» Killer Salads!
Week 2 PYGMY Series EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 am by jezzi05

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Fit For Life on your social bookmarking website

Week 2 PYGMY Series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krysydawn
Admin
Krysydawn

Week 2 PYGMY Series Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 PYGMY Series   Week 2 PYGMY Series EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Welcome to Week 2 you are the PYGYMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 4.5 miles. A 5k is only 3.1 Still sure you can’t do a 5K? Next week we’re going to see!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog an extra mile this week. (This is a mile above days 1, 3, 5) IF you choose you would 1 mile for daily and 1 mile for weekly on days 1,3,5. For each day you do an extra mile your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

IF YOU ARE FEELING TIRED AND SORE THAT IS TERRIFIC! THAT MEANS THAT WEAKNESS IS LEAVING

YOUR BODY AND YOU ARE GETTING STRONGER! IF YOU FEEL NOTHING THEN YOU EITHER NEED TO INCREASE YOUR RATE OR WEIGHT OR MOVE TO BUSHMEN!

Keep going strong!
Back to top Go down
https://fitforlife.forumotion.com
Krysydawn
Admin
Krysydawn

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 PYGMY Series   Week 2 PYGMY Series EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Lynn Leger likes this.

Lynn Leger where do we see which tribe I'm in? I didn't see that blog... sorry
Yesterday at 9:43pm · Like
Lynn Leger or was it something you had to put your name for the challenges?
Yesterday at 9:44pm · Like
Rachel Grimes Lynn, this is for the Sept. Challenge people
Yesterday at 9:44pm · Like
Lynn Leger I'm still not getting it, sorry! This has already been determined by groups. It's all good if I'm too late to be part of it, I'll keep doing Insanity and my training but just wanted to know if I was part of a group, if so, I don't want to let anyone down. I want to do my part.
Yesterday at 9:47pm · Like
Rachel Grimes It's a set group of 10 of us that signed up for it. You can still do them if you want, but it won't count toward our group score (there are several groups across all of MFP doing this challenge, and we're competing against them).
Yesterday at 9:48pm · Like
Lynn Leger got it, thanks! I'll keep doing my workouts and I'll keep an eye out for challenges. Thanks I appreciate you getting back to me so I can figure out this site a bit more
Yesterday at 9:51pm · Like
Rachel Grimes No worries at all! If we wind up with an opening, you can certainly join us. I'll let you know if we do.
Yesterday at 9:52pm · Like
Lynn Leger perfect thanks Rachel!
Yesterday at 9:58pm · Like
Kayla Lynne Kroon Hey, Rachel.... Did last weeks Pygmy this morning LOL.... Did todays, but rode 3 miles since it is super rainy here today (which was a total bummer because hubby and I were going to go kayaking).
18 hours ago · Like
Rhonda Russo Strycharz PYGMY CHALLENGE WEEK 2 DAY 1 DONE, WATER DONE, UNDER CALS!! WHAT A DAY!!!!!!
17 hours ago · Like · 2 people

Write a comment...
Back to top Go down
https://fitforlife.forumotion.com
RhondaS

PostSubject: Pygmy week 2   Week 2 PYGMY Series EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Day 2 done!!!! 96 oz water, under cals, exercises, and 3.85 mile run/jog!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Kayla K

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 PYGMY Series   Week 2 PYGMY Series EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Finished Pygmy Challenges for all 6 days (proveded riding 3 miles counted for my walk), under calories all 6 days, drank all water all 6 days.......

Monday rode 3 miles on stationary bike
Tuesday Walked 2.25 miles
Wednesday walked 2.5 miles
Friday walked 3.25 miles
Saturday rode 7 miles on stationary bike

I don't know if any of the additional miles help for the pygmy challenges at all. I am 25/50 for my Move Your A$$ challenge :-)
Back to top Go down
bregalad5

bregalad5

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 PYGMY Series   Week 2 PYGMY Series EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Thanks, Kayla! Those miles DO count! I'll just need your weight as of tomorrow morning, as well. Either here or on the FB page doc will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 PYGMY Series   Week 2 PYGMY Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 2 PYGMY Series
Page 1 of 1