Fit For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fit For Life

This forum is made for ALL Fit For Life Members.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Pack De 1700 Photos De Jeunes Femmes Sexy(amateurs Celebs)!!!
Week 1 BUSHMEN Series EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:57 pm by martamec

» When.A.Stranger.Calls[2006]DvDrip.AC3[Eng]-aXXo.avi
Week 1 BUSHMEN Series EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:33 pm by martamec

» Driver Asus A43e For Xp Rapidshare
Week 1 BUSHMEN Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:58 pm by 

» Dave Grusin Collection [LOSSLESS] (1964-2010)
Week 1 BUSHMEN Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:36 pm by 

Week 1 BUSHMEN Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

Week 1 BUSHMEN Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:35 pm by 

» {JUNIOR ALMEIDA A TOA}
Week 1 BUSHMEN Series EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:19 pm by 

» Resting is important!
Week 1 BUSHMEN Series EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 pm by jezzi05

» Killer Salads!
Week 1 BUSHMEN Series EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 am by jezzi05

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Fit For Life on your social bookmarking website

Week 1 BUSHMEN Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krysydawn
Admin
Krysydawn

Week 1 BUSHMEN Series Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 BUSHMEN Series   Week 1 BUSHMEN Series EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:33 am

In case anyone is brave enough to try:

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

WEEK 1 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week One Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team

members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus

Points.

Welcome to 300 Week You will do 6 exercises at 50 reps as quickly as possible 3 times this week.

These are not to be broken up into segments. You are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself!

Day 1 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last

but not least 50 Globe Jumps!

Day 2 - 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 2 Sets of 15

Lawnmowers, 2 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 2 sets of 15 Shoulder Shrugs (weighted)

Day 3 - 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks , 50 Crunches, 50 Mountain Climbers, 50 Wood Chops and last

but not least 50 Globe Jumps!

Day 4 - Rest! You deserve it!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week One Weekly Team Challenge

Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over

their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days

your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points. *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to

do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

*****I'll post the basic series as soon as I get it*****

Last edited by Krysydawn on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fitforlife.forumotion.com
Krysydawn
Admin
Krysydawn

Week 1 BUSHMEN Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 BUSHMEN Series   Week 1 BUSHMEN Series EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Mel R Cox OH DANG?!
September 1 at 9:54am · Unlike · 1 person
Rhonda Russo Strycharz OH SNAP! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUIN WITH ZUMBA AND 30 DAY SHRED TO GET THROUGH! LOL Glad we can break it up into sets. I'm SOOOO not advanced! LOL
September 1 at 7:07pm · Like · 1 person
Rachel Grimes Rhonda, you can do the Pygmy ones! Razz
September 1 at 7:43pm · Like
Michelle Skeldon I don't know if I'd consider myself "advanced" but I am going to try. My question is, where do I find the videos for the exercises that are listed here?
September 1 at 7:47pm · Like
Rachel Grimes He was supposed to post them in the captain thread but never did. I'd say just YouTube them.
September 1 at 7:53pm · Like
Michelle Skeldon I YouTubed the ones I didn't know how to perform. Hopefully he posts them at some point. I will be working out this afternoon... I'm actually looking forward to it. Who all is doing the BUSHMEN?
September 1 at 8:11pm · Like
Mel R Cox Hey Rachel... I may take a day off today instead of Sunday. What do you think? Will this be okay for the challenge?
September 1 at 8:27pm · Like
Rachel Grimes The only issue would be that if you go on Sunday, you'll have to do Friday-next Saturday without a break. If you want to do that, I guess it would be fine, you'd just have to go more than a week without another break...
September 1 at 8:33pm · Like
Mel R Cox I would be doing the next level of 30DS straight... so that would be okay. My knees and ankle need the rest. As much as I want to go for it I need to rest. I thought that the challenges went by week though. Either way I'm good for it after today... I'll do something light today, and then hit it tomorrow for the next 10 days Smile
September 1 at 10:21pm · Like
Rachel Grimes Ok cool. Just wanted to make sure Smile Whatever works for you is fine. Just make sure you let me know on Sunday that you did all the days!
September 1 at 10:24pm · Like
Mel R Cox Done and done... I'll be putting it on my MFP for sure. Do you have all the members on the MFP? Maybe when we update it there that would be easier for you if we put in the comment THE LIFER'S SEPT CHALLENGE or something? That way we're not double posting from MFP to here and it gets all confusing
September 1 at 10:26pm · Like
Rachel Grimes Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have everyone on MFP. What I'll do is make a new doc for each week saying "Post here what you did for the week" and then we can keep that clean with only posts like "I did the daily exercise every day, kept under my calorie count and drank my 64oz of water"
September 1 at 10:30pm · Like
Rhonda Russo Strycharz Thank God! Found the Pygmy Series. If I was jsut doing this challenge I'd go for it, but since I want to finish 30DS, continue to Zumba and use my elliptical and not go into traction any time soon, I'll go Pygmy!
September 1 at 10:46pm · Like
Lauren Koth Not going to lie, I am excited for the basic series!
September 1 at 10:57pm · Like
Mel R Cox I did this today and yes it was hard but I felt amazing afterwards!!!
Saturday at 8:27am · Like · 1 person
Back to top Go down
https://fitforlife.forumotion.com

Week 1 BUSHMEN Series
Page 1 of 1